The Thornham Team could not be happier today! Spring has arrived and boy were we looking forward to it!
Here are 5 reasons why we love Spring...
1. Longer Days!
We love finishing work in the day light & still having a fantastic few hours to enjoy in the garden! Don't forget the the clocks go forward on Sunday the 30th March & British Summer Time begins!
2. Spring Flowers
The flower beds at the yard are a hive of activity come march! Full of beautiful colours from Pansy's, Daffodil's, & Tulips...
3. Launch Period Starts
The last few weeks in March are our busiest time when all the Boat's go back in the water. The yard is buzzing with Boat Owners eagerly awaiting their slot ready to begin the 2014 season. Fingers crossed for a good one!
4. Yard Maintenance Begins
We all enjoy spring time as it gives us a chance to brain storm (or thought disco as our boss likes to call it) to bring together ideas of what we can improve on in the yard. This year's plan is coming together and I am sure all of our Boat Owners will notice on their return in the winter!
5. Warmer Weather!
The most exciting thing about Spring is knowing that warmer weather is on its way. The heaters can be placed in to storage in the office and the windows opened!
Happy 1st Day Of Spring Everyone after all it also International Day of Happiness! :D :D :D :D :D :D
The Thornham Team
01243 375 335
Thursday, 20 March 2014
Wednesday, 19 March 2014
Did you know that Thornham Marina is offering their fantastic berths in Chichester Harbour at rock bottom prices?! You can book your berth today by calling 01243 375 335.
Your pontoon berth comes with some fantastic additional berth holder benefits such as:
• A period of time ashore to carry out any maintenance work with added flexibility if you wish to make most of those crisp autumn days
• 20% discount only available to berth holders on selected yard services such as the lift out, pressure wash and re-launch.
• Free Car Parking
• Use of the luxurious toilet and shower block
• Special tips and advice sent out on a regular basis
• Invitations to social gatherings (tip: the annual summer bbq is not to be missed!)
• A warm, welcoming, friendly atmosphere that you will only find from the South Coast’s Friendliest Marina
We only have 10 berths left for this coming year so give us a call on 01243 375 335 to find out how you can join our happy band of berth-holders!
If you don’t believe me, click here to see what our berth holders are saying about us!
The Thornham Team,
01243 375 335